Frequently Asked Questions
Usually, the tablecloths are recommended for children ages 2 to 8. We now have designs for adults and seniors.
The tablecloths can be used for toddlers from 3-4 months as a play mat by placing a thicker mat underneath, as the tablecloths are very thin.
Here is a list of recommended ages per tablecloth, but of course it depends on the interests and abilities of each individual:
- 0 to 4 years : Farm, Animals, Vegetables, Numbers with dinosaurs, Cats and dogs
- Ages 4 and up : Alphabet, Transport, Fantasy, Emotions, World Map, Yoga, Planets
- Adults and seniors : Mandala, Landscape, Dream
- All ages : Birthday, Christmas, Dream
The tablecloths with colored elements are aimed at younger children who also need to learn colors. Our tablecloths are meant to be both fun and educational tools, which is why we suggest games such as Finders Keepers:
- Find all the animals that have blue?
- I am a black and white striped animal
- Point out all the green vegetables
We have developed aUser's Guidethat you can download free of charge. In it you will find activities to stimulate the 4 spheres of your children's development.
COLOR - WASH - REUSE
Yes !! You can color and write on BiMoo tablecloths and placemats with washable markers.
The drawings made on the tablecloth will wash off. No need for special detergents, just your regular laundry soap.
To avoid ink transfer to furniture or other objects, we recommend placing a plastic tablecloth under the fabric tablecloth before coloring.
The tablecloth being made of fabric and not paper, it is possible that the ink will diffuse and slightly overflow the illustrations.